Our Vision: Is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children to enable them to thrive and achieve their full potential.
Our Aims are to:
- Provide a stimulating, challenging, safe and secure environment enriched with equipment to promote and provide quality learning opportunities both indoors and outside.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and be proactive in collaborative working with outside agencies and other professionals.
- Provide high quality learning through employing staff who have the appropriate skills, qualifications and qualities.
- Promote the health and wellbeing of all children and families.
- Provide the children with opportunities to develop their learning.
- Maintain Quality Assurance through self-evaluation.
All children attending the Nursery and Preschool have a Learning Journey which tracks their progress and development in different areas with crafts, photos and observations for evidence.
Finally, we want to promote the idea that LEARNING IS FUN!